Thursday, November 17, 2011

Once I Win the Lottery...A G-Chat with Karen

Mode of distraction: Fantasizing about what I'll do when I win the lottery.
Distracting me from: Blowing all my money on lottery tickets. 

G-chat. 5:35 - 5:38 p.m. Wednesday, November 16, 2011. 

me:  well, what's clearly * actually * going to happen is that i'll win the lottery and you will live in the mansion with me and alejo
and then no one has to work
our lives will be lunch break
 Karen:  that
is my new favorite quote.
"our lives will be lunch break."
i am so down with my "get obnoxiously rich" fantasy
 me:  hahahah
 Karen:  ...and then i'll have a maserati, and a dress made of diamonds...
 me:  we shall have a mini restaurant run out of our left wing kitchen
 Karen: HAHAHAHA YESSSSSSSS
 me:  right wing kitchen will be for snacks and baked goods only
and we will call it fatty kitchen
 Karen:  yes and we'll have some other famous chef in there full time
FATTY KITCHEN
omg
i can't breathe
fatty kitchen and fancy kitchen
"meet me in fatty kitchen."
 me:  hahah YES YES
 Karen:  fatty kitchen has a neverending supply of sour patch kids and smart food
 me:  mmmmmmm the government needs to get it together and give me my $214 million
 Karen:  no
joke
i want a library like in beauty and the beast, too
with rolling ladders
 me:  oh yes!
 Karen:  and huge windows.
 me:  that will be on the left, classy side of the mansion
 Karen:  we will recline in patches of sunlight on chaise lounges and ring gilt bells to summon our butlers, who will be bearing chilled mimosas
 me:  in crystal flutes that we will toss onto the floor when we're done
 Karen:  eeeeeeee! yes.
"you there. clean up this mess."
* lights cigarette with hundred dollar bill *
 me:  "too slow. fired. leave your tux at the dry cleaning station downstairs."
 Karen:  "CHEF! WE REQUIRE MORE FOIE GRAS!"
 me:  "AND HEAT THE POOL!"
 Karen:  oh god i am like, reveling in the glory of this fantasy
 me: you must mean reality
Karen:  i. love. you. hahahahaha
all i'm doing now is going through architecture tumblrs
and picking out furniture for us
 me:  oh good
a head start



1 comment:

  1. dying all over again. that gif is, truly, the essence of our "us-ness."

    you are epic.

    word captcha: guerva. almost guevara. like che. REVOLUTION!

    ReplyDelete